- The Client can terminate the Service
Agreement, by writing to the Investment Advisor
at email@example.com , upon the
occurrence of any of the following events:
- Suspension/Cancellation of registration of Investment Advisor by SEBI.
- Any other material adverse action taken against the Investment Advisor by other regulatory body/ Government authority
- If the client explicitly exits portfolio of securities from the Offered Services in the Platform
- In case of termination of this Agreement by either Parties, the Investment Advisor shall provide limited support to the Client during the 30 days' notice period. At the Investment Advisor's sole discretion, the Client will be eligible to receive a refund of the fees, on a prorated basis for the remainder of the term of this Agreement within 30 working days from termination.